Monday’s Ramblings: Nanny or Mommy?
You know you’ve always wondered. Here are some pretty large indicators.
- Picks child’s buggers with bare hands - Mommy
- Wears heels - Nanny
- Take’s child to the Home Depot playground – Mommy
- Pushes stroller with one hand while texting with anoter – Nanny
- Reads at coffee shop while baby sleeps – Nanny
- Yells at park bullies – Mommy
- Can’t navigate the stroller through Starbucks’ doors – Nanny…NEW Nanny
- Won’t let child play with sidewalk chalk for fear of them eating it - Mommy…NEW Mommy